More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Advanced Style for AARP Online


I just finished my third post in a series for AARP online about how vintage accessories can be used to spruce up an outfit. As with the blog, my goal is to inspire people to live life to the fullest, to challenge stereotypes about age, and show that you can have fun and be stylish as you get older. I hope you enjoy the posts and please let me know what you think of them.

Check out these links to my articles for AARP !

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/fashion-beauty/info-11-2010/vintage_accessories.html

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/fashion-beauty/info-10-2010/hats_for_fall.html


http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/fashion-beauty/info-10-2010/hi_lo_fashions.html

4 comments:

sacramento said...

I think that you are clever enough to go straight to the point. Making it clear and backing it up with plenty of photos. Brilliant.
You are a master.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Terri said...

Well done. I see some new faces in those photos.

Mano Bello said...

I have looked at all the posts to AARP...helping reach out to more elder folk with style inspiration....I love it. When are you going to start a magazine, Ari?
"Elder Vogue", "Advanced Style", "Silver Style", "Wise Style"....????
I think it'd be great!
<3

Arabella Bianco said...

Hi Ari,

I really enjoy reading your posts. The older folks here in England need a 'fun, glamour and style' shake up!

I'm 55 next week and lately I've taken to wearing a faux fur River Island tippet with a 1950's diamante brooch, and receive alot of compliments.

I've come to the conclusion you can wear anything, it's all about how you put it together.

Many thanks for the inspiration.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...