More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Helga The Queen Of Charm

When Smilla first sent me photos of Helga, " The Queen of Charm" I was awe struck by her beauty and style. I couldn't wait til she'd have the opportunity to interview and visit the home of this fascinating lady.

Smilla writes,"On Friday I visited her; The lady of the block. Planned since a long time it finally came true, and I definitely can say that one visit won't be enough to explore the world of this extraordinary women. She told me many things and showed me quite a lot. We talked about this and that and the other, and than we came back to the beginning.

Please check out Smilla's Post for some more information on Helga:

http://anders-anziehen.blogspot.com/2010/04/im-salon-von-lady-helga.html

5 comments:

FairyFiligree said...

I love the way she usess brooches & pins with all her head gear. When I'm old I'm going to do just that.

Figure5InGold said...

Her way of putting accessories together is so innovative and joyful! Love Miss Helga.

Style Odyssey said...

She has an old-world chic that's very eye-catching!

tuestilistaonline said...

Dear Ari Seth Cohen, I´m writing from http://blog.tuestilistaonline.com/ (a spanish blog about style and fashion).

We have been following your great blog for a long time. We find your work really fantastic!

In our blog, we have a new section where we recommend special, interesting and different blogs, and we would like to talk about your blog in a post.

We want to have your approval to do so and to put links to your blog and several photos.

We hope you like the idea and we look forward to your reply (info@tuestilistaonline.com)

A greeting from Spain.

Rosina at Middle Ageless said...

Another delightful woman who makes Middle Age seem a mere prelude to all the great stuff there is to be enjoyed!

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...