More From Advanced Style



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Subway Lean

I asked this guy if I could take his photo posed just as he was. He looked cool leaning against the pole in his great belted jacket.


Jared Guay said...

Of all the accents, from the bandana to the sunglasses on the hat, I think I like the whistle around his neck the most. It's must be why he's leaning against the post so casually. He's projecting a vibe that says, "Don't even think about it punk, I've got a whistle!"

Raquel Gratis total said...

afashion is an attitude!! what a man!

Mordechai said...

This guys killing it! normally i dont care for a scarf or pocket square when not in blazer or back pocket, but this guys is just epic. fresh outthe box boots too !
fantastically done Ari


fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...