More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Style Inspiration:Joy Venturini Bianchi

[photo from guest of a guest]
[photo from sfluxe][photo from New York Social Diary][photo from sfluxe]

I came across this wonderfully stylish woman while working on an article for guestofaguest. Joy Venturini Bianchi, known for her amazing glasses collection , said in a article for the SF Gate,

"As soon as I put the outfit together, then I choose a frame to go with it. I go to my eyeglass drawer; I usually don't have a lot of time, so I usually try on two pairs and then decide between the two."
"As time has passed, I find that my eyeglasses seem to draw people in, so that I can have a conversation with them.They have become a conduit for great connections, magical engagements with people."

Click here to read more about this style icon.

7 comments:

NJTomboy said...

OMGosh! her glasses are wild... I love it!

E said...

Absolutely divine with or without the glasses!

WendyB said...

Fantastic glasses! Love the asymmetrical '80s pair.

Nothing Elegant said...

She is so wonderful. Can I please be like her when I'm of an advanced age?? Thanks for your lovely blog. I have linked with you.

-h of candid cool said...

older women have the BEST sunglasses

Raquel Gratis total said...

ohhhh i have just used this image in my blog, she is adorable!

Wholesale goggles said...

Hey nice collection of sunglasses....

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...